Welcome to www.torontostamps.com
8 Glen Watford Dr., Unit 22-23, Toronto, ON M1S 2C1
Tel: 416-297-1688 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How to refill self inking stamp
Self-inking stamps have an internal ink pad that wets the rubber die with ink
after each use. the ink colour usually is black, blue , red, purple or green, even
more for some brands, fromtime to time, the ink pad can run low or dry out,
To refill the ink pad, press the stamp dowm slightly, usually less than a quarter
of an inch, Push the ink pad out from the back of the stamp to the front with your
index finger. Pull it the remainder of the way out of the front. Keep the ink pad
horizontal. Drip five or six drops directly onto the pad. The procedure for
refilling the stamper will vary slightly depending on the individual stamper model,
but the basic process is the same for most stampers. Leave the pad for a few
minutes, press the stamp down slight, same position as you pushed the pad out,
then push the refilled pad back to the position, make sure the same position
before you pushed out the pad. That’s it!
2. How to refill pre-inked stamp
3. What's difference between self inking stamp & Pre-inked stamp
1. With the bottom cover off, push firmly on one of the two ends and slide
out the little “drawer” that holds the stamp die box
2. Drip a few drops of Maxlight Ink (not too much!) into the slots on top.
Carefully reinsert the die box back
3. Set the stamp aside for a couple of hours to
give the ink time to distribute down throughout the cartridge.
1. Remove the top, brown part of the stamp by pulling up gently while holding
the lower light gray part firmly.
2. Using our Maxlight refill ink , put 3-4 drops of the ink into the stamp.
3. Place back the top brown part back and let the stamp sit for 15-20 minutes.
rubber stamps, toronto stamp, stamp, custom rubber stamps, rubber stamp, trodat, custom rubber stamp, shiny stamp, rubber stamp
ink pad, canada stamp, us stamps, stamping, self inking address stamp, stamp pads, rubber stamping, custom maderubber stamp,
personlized rubber stamp, self inking stamps, ink stamp, ink stamps, personlized stamp, return address stamp, custom stamps,
signature rubber stamp,rubber stamp custom, custom ink stamp, custom ink stamps, custom self inking stamps, name rubber stamp,
online rubber stamp, inking stamp,rubber stamp canada,ink stamp pad, stamps business, custom stamp canada, make a stamp,rubber
stamp ink pad, pre-inked stamp, printy, trodat stamp, how to refill self inking stamp, how to refill pre-inked stamp
Click here to watch the VIEDO